The Slutte: an irresistible hopped beverage to enjoy without delay, alone, or even better, with friends...
With a coppery appearance (EBC 32), the Slutte offers a slightly fuzzy brightness with a fine, beige-colored foam. The Slutte (ALC 6,2%) skillfully combines a hoppy taste (citrus and fruity) and a pronounced bitterness (IBU 30) that gives it its character. Its mouthfeel reflects a medium astringency, soft body, low CO2 saturation and average mouth length (up to 60 seconds).
The name of the beer was chosen in homage to Germaine Slutte, a famous Jettoise woman who died in 1968 in New York.
Although Jettoise, Slutte is brewed in collaboration with Brasserie Grain d'Orge, a Belgian craft company located in the village of Hombourg in the North of the province of Liège and specialised in the production of custom beers.
The Slutte has been awarded last summer as the best beer in the "IPA Specialty" category at the World Beer Award contest 2019 in London.
- Alcohol percentage: 6.2% -
- The 'Crate' includes 24 glass bottles of 33 cl -
- The 'Double Six-pack' includes 12 glass bottles of 33 cl -
- The 'Gift pack' includes 8 glass bottles of 33 cl and 2 glasses-
- Glass containers collectable: EUR 2.40 -